好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
141#
发表于 2016-4-10 13:53:01 | 只看该作者

2013 eight year Chinese teaching plan

2013 eight year Chinese teaching plan
classical style of the text is a separate group of elements, each unit five, a total of two units,hogan outlet online, the classical Chinese (including ancient poetry) teaching should do the following two points:
Each unit of
through the seven grade teaching, on the whole, the students good habits (classroom lectures, notes) is gradually formed, learning interest and learning attitude also have obvious changes in Chinese comprehensive ability has also been greatly improved on the basis of the original, but the problem is not optimistic. The class is the biggest characteristic of Chinese excellent rate is not high, most of the students in Chinese learning interest, learning consciousness is not strong, with the increase of students' age and knowledge of the difficulty, and now according to the spirit of curriculum reform on the teaching goal of the adjustment, the discipline inspection and pay more attention to students' understanding and ability to use. For students to grasp the depth and breadth of knowledge, thinking ability and level of understanding are put forward higher requirements, this is a good for individual students, but for me, most of the students is not our gospel. The teaching must plan ahead. Therefore, we continue to work bank effective methods before at the same time, should also strengthen the study and research of the curriculum reform.
two, advocate inquiry learning, rejected the "duck", focus on cultivating the students' ability to comprehend. Classical and modern languages are of the same origin vary flow,tn pas cher, very easy writings in classical style, even if very low cultural level of people listen to a person to read can also hear about, not to mention the junior high school students. Besides, textbooks in classical Chinese content and language is relatively shallow, unlike the ancient scriptures as impenetrable, and notes with popular modern language, concise, carefully read several times at least can understand most,golden goose saldi, this is the research foundation. More important is, from the students to get a new textbook should be roughly read the fact that they can also see that there is a desire to explore. Therefore, the question is whether teachers should be good at making the inquiry in the light of its general trend, the study received the greatest effect. In addition, "writing, oral communication, comprehensive study" is a small comprehensive learning activities require students to learn the ancient poetry word to make a sort of, inspire students to learn the excellent ancient poetry
eight grade language textbook book is still on the topic of components, but also take into account the style. Four modern text unit respectively to war and peace,hogan roma outlet, love prose, expository writing for thematic content, which in the narrative mainly. The third and fourth exposition unit to broaden the language learning and use of the field. Two classical Chinese text unit selected mainly from the degree of difficulty and curriculum goals, these two aspects to consider.
one, pay close attention to reading teaching, so that students read correctly,nike air max pas cher, and gradually develop the habit of reading aloud.
first, the basic situation of students:
< p > classical unit recite a large amount, required to recite the text is "Peach Blossom Spring" and "passage two",nike tn pas cher, "three poems of Du Fu's poetry", poetry first four,hogan outlet online, and extracurricular ancient poetry recitation.
two,golden goose uomo saldi, textbook analysis:
Related Articles:

Glutinous Rice Balls for Lantern Festival

Rainbow Br

Zhang Haidi, was born in Ji'nan in the fall of 1955. 5 years old suffering from spinal cord disease, all paralyzed below the chest. From that time on, Zhang Haidi began her own life. She could not go to school, and she finished school at home.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
142#
发表于 2016-4-10 15:13:24 | 只看该作者

Honey, I can't be without you.

Dear, I can't without you &middot; &middot; &middot; &middot;
I love the world of darkness. In a piece of black shrouded the room sat a fairly handsome boy, holding a cell phone, a person alone to smoke a cigarette, look carefully, you will found the boy face expressionless, drowsy,air max 95 pas cher, completely lost his age due vigor. Suddenly found the boy's eyes in mobile phone background lights shine dirty the a drop of tear, along the cheek the boy's mouth, boy mouth slightly twitched. Along the drip on their mobile phones. The smoke will be extinguished, burned to the finger, the boy didn't know. Indeed, the boy's mind went to the and she was the girlfriend that lasted for three days on,chaussure jordan pas cher, during this period by several phone,hogan roma outlet, because boy a joke to each other in the edge of love, boy Ao buccal through the boy's mouth, boy mouth slightly twitched, along its flow drops on their mobile phones. The smoke will be extinguished, burned to the finger,tn requin pas cher, the boy didn't know. Indeed, the boy's mind went to the and she was the girlfriend that lasted for three days on, during this period by several phone, because the boy a joke to each other in the edge of love, boy regret unceasingly, the girlfriend and look so dismayed despise the joke, and hoped that he hope my girlfriend would forgive him. Respectively a few days the boy almost dripping not touched, all night insomnia, difficulty falling asleep, to accompany his cigarette, several times to almost fainted, because boy heart is always concerned about his girlfriend, the mind made him did not fall on the ground, he believes girlfriend would come back to her. Because of some special reasons boy learned that his girlfriend to to the hospital to do surgery, early in the morning is accompanied by friends in early went to the hospital, the waiting for a long time finally met his girlfriend in accompanied by her mother went to the hospital, the boy saw his girlfriend haggard haggard many,hogan sito ufficiale, Xinrudaoge generally suffered, the lower the head, the boy several times want to cry, but he stopped, he did not want to when his girlfriend to see him, face still hang tears, because he always keep his girlfriend said she didn't want to see him cry. In his girlfriend in hospital until out of the boy in the hospital did not appear from beginning to end, just in the corner or in the distance quietly watching his girlfriend. During the girls to do surgery to several times, until the girl leave his line of sight. He is gone, the heart pain, brimming with not to let his tears fall, when face with tears hanging, because he always keep his girlfriend said she didn't want to see him cry. In his girlfriend in hospital until out of the boy in the hospital did not appear from beginning to end, just in the corner or in the distance quietly watching his girlfriend. During the girls to do surgery to several times, until the girl leave his line of sight. He is gone, the heart pain, brimming with not to let his tears fall,nike tn pas cher, a taciturn like zombies,. Remembered and girlfriend together across the road, walked through the park, run together on the road, along with eating each other to do dishes dribs and drabs of happy things, the boy the angle and twitched,hogan outlet, then they are so happy. As close,hogan outlet, each other face lost happy
Related Articls:

Traffic jam

Fourteen days

Sad yourself with a faint pain

Sorrow is brewing, the injury is release,love is life the most gorgeous of an illusion, too tea millet, sometimes, come to the end of the road to the horizon, also do not want to wake up. Love is a false need to continue to be proved, as fireworks lit to see the brilliant need.
superdry jas sale[url=http://www.kinderfeestj
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
143#
发表于 2016-4-10 15:46:37 | 只看该作者

Sun Li a pair of socks to wear for more than 20 ye

Phoenix Entertainment News on the afternoon of March 19,lunette ray ban pas cher, Sun Li in microblogging drying out a photo of their own socks,mont blanc pas cher, and a message: "this pair of socks,lunettes ray ban pas cher, I wore more than 20 years,air max 1 outlet, is my elementary school when the neighbors from abroad bring to me, I like it very much,sac mk pas cher, so have not been willing to throw. Now, I should what to do with him? Throw????? Or leave????? Broken homes,hogan scarpe, too difficult."
< p > SUN Li this pair of socks should wear more than 20 years,hogan sito ufficiale, fans have said shocked,tn requin pas cher, and the grandson couple in Bowen concluded,coq sportif femme pas cher, was feeling "broken homes,tn requin pas cher, too difficult. In this regard,polo ralph lauren pas cher, fans ridicule" keep to flowers "," of course,sac goyard soldes, is to give so wear ah "," let the elder brother wore ".
Related topics:

Sad sad sad story Diary - Essay - Log - Classic sa

Celery shrimp egg cake _ WeChat article

Jining city will promote the 9 counties library ex

catch up with a day spirit is good, tips: meat ratio or the use of my proportion in fried dumplings, shepherd's purse, the C it over and minced pork 260g 5g salt ginger 7g of 10G soy sauce sugar 10g 60ml water. The only to half the amount. A jelly in soup, the soup is essential, it meets the opening formed by heating.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
144#
发表于 2016-4-10 15:55:11 | 只看该作者

Pure actress three married happiness but change th

,tn pas cher
now nearly 60 of her,chaussure le coq sportif, it seems to be more beautiful than before it!
Do you remember the ugly Teresa Mo in the Stephen Chow movie,goyard prix?
Teresa Mo said: "the line is a god of the arrangements,hogan outlet, as a child,giubbotti moncler outlet, because the parents are working on television,zapatillas new balance baratas, you can often contact with the performing arts sector,michael kors outlet online, so do not feel that the cause of the show is very special or what to look forward to."
Related topics:

3 kinds of nutritional intake

Featured 2016 classic positive energy Quotes - nin

aerial vehicles, but

catch up with a day spirit is good, tips: meat ratio or the use of my proportion in fried dumplings, shepherd's purse, the C it over and minced pork 260g 5g salt ginger 7g of 10G soy sauce sugar 10g 60ml water. The only to half the amount. A jelly in soup, the soup is essential, it meets the opening formed by heating.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
145#
发表于 2016-4-10 16:05:16 | 只看该作者

Rainy day, good

The HTML template is rainy day.< br / > I love the rain, I love the rain the with overpowering momentum, we rejoice in the free and easy, when raindrops children rotating drill into the ground,hogan outlet online, I will very excited. On rainy days, I like watching raindrops landed Lake arouse splash, I like to listen to the clear and crisp sound from the rain and the earth collision, the symphony of nature, I like to smell by rain after the fragrance of the soil. When it rains, I can see patches of green bloom vigor, I can hear the cheers of joy of farmer uncle, I can smell the air filled with bursts of joy. The spring rain, wake up the sleeping things, listen to the melody of spring, feel the rain free and easy style. The summer rain, driving with weariness, watching the verve, feel the charm and the summer rain. The autumn rain,hogan outlet online, moist,air max femme pas cher, harvest season, spring autumn smell fragrant, feel pleasant demeanor. Winter rain, winter brings on quiet, quiet, gentle atmosphere feel the winter rain. The rain seasons,nike tn pas cher, give people different feelings, of course, I can only change constantly, only come and go. The rain seemed lovely elf, the pleasant down to the earth,hogan outlet, give the earth bring angry. People ah! Would you please go out in the rain,hogan sito ufficiale, and feel the rhythm of nature, touch this strike a deep chord. Let us be grateful, grateful for these rain, thank them for bringing happiness to the world, to bring harmony to the world. The rain stopped, look, the sky has left a bright rainbow, so dazzling, so beautiful, engraved in the hearts of everyone. Rain,goyard pas cher, because of you, I have a firm belief: to like you, keep chasing the dream! Rainy day, beautiful. A rainy day, so good! Is a rainy day, the birds are singing. Rainy day, flowers in cheers. Rainy day,air jordan pas cher, very beautiful. Rainy day, very good! The first Yunnan Pu'er National Middle School: Peng KunranRelated Articles:

2012 - 2013 of the second semester of the sixth gr

Fishing music

2014 gradu

Zhang Haidi, was born in Ji'nan in the fall of 1955. 5 years old suffering from spinal cord disease, all paralyzed below the chest. From that time on, Zhang Haidi began her own life. She could not go to school, and she finished school at home.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
146#
发表于 2016-4-10 18:18:36 | 只看该作者

Simple era, has been in the past.

Simple era,goyard soldes, has been in the past.< br / > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; to dream,hogan sito ufficiale, no dream and the how to do it.                                             time to our back,golden goose saldi, it has elapsed.                                             look at the photos,converse femme pas cher, blink of an eye,sac goyard pas cher, they no longer have childhood.                                            ; how many year after year,goyard pas cher, how many day after day.                                      ;       memory,air max tn pas cher, the corners of the mouth become warped. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; also read,goyard pas cher, sad.                            ;Related Articls:

Chrysanthe

A transparency during the rainy season, she lost t

Yimi flowe

Sorrow is brewing, the injury is release,love is life the most gorgeous of an illusion, too tea millet, sometimes, come to the end of the road to the horizon, also do not want to wake up. Love is a false need to continue to be proved, as fireworks lit to see the brilliant need.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
147#
发表于 2016-4-10 19:08:53 | 只看该作者

Winter in the world

soon, I disappeared around the fire. At the same time, my companion also disappeared. Perhaps, that is, the group can not see the flame led >
all over the sky flying with my brother partners, we are also so happy. Drop landing, we came to the ground. The snow in the sky across a beautiful arc, falls, we merge into a vast expanse of whiteness. In winter, we smile, to give people the impression of the aesthetic impression of winter. Fall in love with us,hogan outlet online, but also to our request, please we "re adjust the temperature". Perhaps, we as the messenger of winter, should help him. In this way, we've covered the sun a little, and started our March ".
development (Gao Chao)
end
HTML template winter World
< p > the cold wind to I sent to the world and see that returning to the place, heart Chung spare a moment of joy, which soon will become our world, I bad smiled. The sky was dark, and the clouds were gathering.
prelude
at night, we are still in the night,air max pas cher, it is so silent. Early in the morning, it seems that every corner of the open air has been covered by us. But at this time, we use the winter form two - ice. We were surprised. Now, I understand...... "Fast, fast, fast......" The urge to rush in the winter. At this moment, we become ice. "What the hell is going to do?" I ask myself. Trees, wires,air max femme pas cher, roads, everywhere we are printed on the figure. However,golden goose saldi, we have brought inconvenience to people. Traffic jam, watch the Spring Festival approaching, people have no way to go home, we are wrong. But the winter is hideous smile. People began to hate us, I am so sad, is to now, no way, and on the frozen here, huh, do not go. Did not expect that this annoyed people, they began to knock on us. We shed tears, tears become more ice, we fight with the people, they also try every means to deal with us. However, in the winter to help us, we take people. However, they will be united, will work together, in the heart of the flame of confidence.
here we come, with that pleasure. On the ground,louboutin pas cher, in the air, we are floating on the figure, the white world is our masterpiece. "Ice thousands of miles, miles, land, snow, this is a very splendid scene. People appreciate us and enjoy the scenery. We are very happy.
I accidentally met the flame,tn requin pas cher, although not open flame, but I feel his temperature,hogan outlet, he is melting me, I reluctantly asked him: "why do you so to me?"" He shook his head helplessly. "I am the fire of people's hearts, I was born in the heart,golden goose saldi, and I have to help them. Although I can't run to the outside world, but I can still give people the faith to melt the ice and snow, and so they can solve your." "In this way, now why would I be destroyed in front of you?" "You are the enemy of man, and I will destroy you." "I know incompatible like water and fire, I think."
Related Articles:

Community

Friendship _13

bright spr

outlet burberry online[url=http://www.qi-ide
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
148#
发表于 2016-4-10 19:32:59 | 只看该作者

I succeeded because I was confident _0

Third
&nbsp,tn requin pas cher;
I am a student of grade 3 class. Maybe it is because my father is a teacher, so treat me than to treat other students more severely; perhaps is because, the father is a teacher, I and other students in the environment with a study, the same is my father to teach, I if read is not good, first be punished people will is my, even worse than my classmates, but I never blame my father, there may be early mature, I understand my father's heart: "the lack of education, father." If even their own children are not taught,tn requin pas cher, how to teach other students! So, as long as my father taught the subject, I will be a very good performance, other subjects I have to do my best to learn.
;
of Guangdong Province, Shantou City Chaonan Zhen wells wells middle school: writing prodigy
every person, want to do everything in advance,golden goose saldi, not only to fight, the most important thing is to have confidence,sca goyard pas cher, if not the confidence,hogan outlet, then the results, 80% will lose.
< p > every day to go to school, I will strict father face to see, because of the pressure of the father, so in the study are in trouble, I will solve their own, did not dare to ask father; while at home, the father can whenever and wherever possible to help me solve the problems, but I still don't have the guts to ask his father, seems to have fear sense to stop me, I fear. This is like, I would like to run to ask than my high grade, or with my peer but better than my students, but also do not want to ask his father, let my father guide; some people will ask me, why not ask other teachers? This question is very simple, if I go to ask other teachers, others will think my father is not teaching, it is only used to ask other teachers in order not to let other people misunderstand my father, so I can not go to ask other teachers. In these reasons, I every day in the fight. I used to think, study well, is struggling,golden goose outlet, but now I see. There are many ways to struggle, because of my bad grades, now I, a bias future career, for the future plan, set a goal in life to struggle, I believe in yourself, will succeed.
I am for the results of their efforts, I do not know will win or lose, but I finally understand,air max pas cher, I have enough confidence, I have to struggle, I believe they will succeed.
HTML template I succeeded, because I have confidence
< p > each student was studying in primary school, they learned of some famous epigram,converse femme pas cher, for example: failure is the mother of success, and so on. This saying, when we get back in the primary school but catchy, several students have experience? Of course, these problems, I was in the primary school, but also the existence of......
Related Articles:

2012 - 201

Xiang spri

Constructi

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
149#
发表于 2016-4-10 19:36:17 | 只看该作者

Nothing E-love stuffed under the marriage bitter -

,nike tn
day,goyard pas cher, silenter says that her parents wanted to see me, I will go with her. Silenter's family is not wealthy,tn homme pas cher, but her parents were very good, I also very love. After dinner, I and Jinger sent her two nieces school, back on the road, meet like Jinger boy joint and several of his group of Hupenggouyou, suddenly in a fit of jealousy, pull won't let me go, young and arrogant I couldn't help but provocative and they scuffle into a ball, Jinger crying shouted beside Lycra.

in August 2009, I met a girl on the Internet called silenter. How sweet the sound. The name, I quickly produced countless beautiful reverie of the name. I take the initiative to contact with Jinger, soon we found each other a lot of common language,stylo mont blanc pas cher, each baodianhuazhou mutual v. Zhongchang are in more than two hours, gradually even with a day does not talk, such as every Sanqiu feeling. Later, we met in the face. One day after work, I sit on the train to Pizhou to find silenter.
talk: Zhiqiang   male  23 years  
found the one that made me move. She's
< p > we are to fight each other to the battered, returned home after,sac a main michael kors pas cher, Jinger parents see me like this very distressed,hogan outlet online, they let me stand, ask I can give Jinger happiness?? When a mail in front of their parents, I said must marry her,hogan outlet, not let her be a little grievance. I see parents Jinger so resolute, agreed to the matter, let her go home with me to see my parents. Wait,moncler outlet online, we all sat more than 10 points that night back to Xuzhou.
Our love will blossom
< p > after getting off, seeing her for the first time, and no imagination in the beautiful delicate, extra baggage, but the feeling she was so sweet, if I catch the train rush did not bring clothes, specially prepared for the coat was waiting at the station for me, a move that let me very touched.
< p > day I live in Pizhou a hostel, needing a room, and are in their early 20s age,sac goyard paris, commotion youth and ignorant let us lose self-control,hogan przzi, muddleheaded, we steal the forbidden fruit. That night, I swear I will marry her son. I can't even stay in the back of my class, and stay with her every day in Pizhou.
after storm
on the network
is the second time I went home to her only son, my parents said what are ready, just waiting for the wedding. The day of marriage is getting closer and closer, her parents set up a hotel,wholesale mac makeup, relatives and friends have been notified,new balance outlet, but I do not know our family marriage, even the wedding photo is also her family's money.
< p > in fact, there's one thing I always hide Jinger. That's what my mother suffering from leukemia, the home savings have been spent almost no money for our wedding. Jinger words full of hope for a future life and describe, when I could not bear to break her dreams, looking at her intoxicated appearance I dare not tell the truth. Therefore my heart in deep remorse. Related topics:

Emergency car biological pollution protection tech

It's really lonely just don't want to say - my hea

Nomura raised Samsung Galaxy S6 shipments to 55 mi

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
150#
发表于 2016-4-10 19:39:39 | 只看该作者

My husband's spiritual betrayal, so I can not stan

mine opposite the north gate
time: July 17, 2015
Interview place:
A, my husband and I love the first half of the year,hogan outlet online, "naked marriage"
   Language Guide: no one is willing to share their feelings with others, we want their loved ones to love yourself.
in the colleagues tried to set up, we really began to fall in love. Seed quinoa is our company's best designers. He never talked much, honest Pakistan angle a bookish, colleagues in the mouth, he is a "man show". I think, this way, it is after in common outside, he would be the best person worthy of my lifelong.
The HTML template husband the spirit of betrayal, I cannot bear to
talk: snow
< br / > the most intolerable to her is that some time ago her husband turned out to have the net to love, their dull life from the waves, although life eventually return to dull, but in her heart, her husband the spirit of betrayal the knot,air max 95 pas cher, but you can.
husband seed quinoa home in Lianyungang, a university at the age of 19 was admitted to Xuzhou, after graduation to work in Xuzhou alone. He is one year older than me, I have to work in the same company, is an office romance. I was 28 years old, he was 29 years old,golden goose sneakers, the whole office is our two older youth not married. Therefore, colleagues often open us a joke: "fertilizer outsiders do not flow fields, you two have to go out and find what to find, internal solution to calculate." Although this is a joke,hogan outlet online, but much was just like the.
< p > and LANEIGE snow never met, but by dint of a kind of intuition into "broken dish, I immediately realized that the sitting at the window, look indifferent woman is LANEIGE snow. She said that she and her husband's life has been very dull. People are so that we envy Shenxianjuanlv, behind it is husband and wife ten years of dubious. Knowing joy!
Music Square broken coffee
records: Xiaohong
so,hogan outlet, we began to rush to prepare for the wedding. The parents of our two people are not in Xuzhou, and the family conditions are also
album because the seed parents are in Lianyungang, my hometown in Fengxian County, we are in Xuzhou rent. So we clear relationship didn't last long, quinoa is put forward,hogan outlet, since love, why not rent two houses,chaussure jordan pas cher, and better close to live together, but also save a share of the rent. I think he was right, moved to live together with the province of light, we can use the power of water and electricity,hogan outlet, transportation costs can save half. But my request is to move together to live together, but I do not agree to live together, we must first register to get married.
Related Articls:

Moved _1

The development policy of the central bank support

In my heart, you have been very important for four years, witnessed the time and space between us haikudanlan. I always remember the wonderful time we in a dormitory. Because it is not a class, not one day is not stop missing. Finally to endure in the evening, we like after an absence of the reunion of the family, in others sleep when we hid in bed cross v.
superdry sale[url=http://www.nano4imagin
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表