好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
881#
发表于 2016-5-5 04:26:48 | 只看该作者

Shanghai has more than 300 police set up to provid

,golden goose uomo
< p > London November 26 news: Shanghai Municipal Women's Federation had suggested medical institutions admissions found hurt "suspected" caused by family violence, namely to the victim issued domestic violence assistance inform card, tell each other relief way. Morning reporter learned from the Municipal Women's Federation was informed that the matter is actively coordinating relevant departments.
< p > at present, the city has more than 300 police station set up the "domestic violence receive points",golden goose saldi, the county women's Federation is actively promoting the "zero domestic violence community" to create activities.
< p > a lot of women subjected to domestic violence, take the attitude of tolerance,moncler sito ufficiale, think tolajon not outside the Yang, do not want to alarm. Municipal Women's Federation proposed hospital medical staff in the diagnosis and treatment, if it is found that the illnesses and injuries caused by domestic violence, the victims timely treatment at the same time,tn pas cher, to the issue of domestic violence assistance inform card, inform the salvage pathway.
< p > Municipal Women's Federation and the relevant departments,lunettes de soleil ray ban pas cher, in the future,goyard prix, not only medical institutions, primary and secondary schools, kindergartens, aid management institutions, social welfare institutions found "suspected" domestic violence,tn pas cher, to report in a timely manner. School is a big one, after all,air max femme pas cher, 70% of the family violence occurred in children.
< p > in the past few years the city increased against the propaganda of family violence,comprar ray ban baratas, women's self protection consciousness enhancement, after suffering from family violence in dare to alarm or turn to women's federations. But the problem of domestic violence remains. In the first half of this year,hogan sito ufficlae, the city women's federation system received a total of complaints of domestic violence against women in 199 times, accounting for rights and benefits of marriage and family problems of 6.23%, accounting for the proportion with the same period last year of 6.25% was essentially flat.
in addition, the Shanghai anti domestic violence shelter rescue center since its inception in November 24,tn pas cher, 2009, has provided 15 batches of 18 people with short-term shelter and legal, psychological counseling services. From the analysis on recipients of women showed that the perpetrators to men, mainly is the husband to his wife of violence, there are a few members of the family violence against children or the elderly; by violence women's cultural level is high, which also has high educated women; foreign spouses is domestic violence shelters the main object. The recipients of women, most people with the perpetrators to reach a settlement,golden goose outlet, stable life. It has not happened family violence; small part of people through litigation and divorce her husband. Related topics:

On the pri

The drunke

March 14th, according to "the Wall Street journal" reported that the software giant Adobe will have to enter the field of hardware. The company will debut its hardware products debut this year for Apple iPad design digital pen and ruler.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
882#
发表于 2016-5-5 04:31:20 | 只看该作者

Toure controversial penalty No one shows any inter

,hogan sito ufficiale
Toure: controversial penalty just because we are | No one shows any interest in African ivory coast | Toure

Cut the ba

And in this Sunday (October 5) will broadcast on this series, Zhang Zhixi is zhe Han Zhang jointly planning the event of counterfeit drugs in the palace, unexpectedly again meet Kenny Kwan, Su Qing become into the jail. While the mistress Zhang Zhixi but had to lay plans to escape. The broken mirror couple dead end people refer to the reoccurrence of counterfeit drugs, abuse of the heart.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
883#
发表于 2016-5-5 05:05:43 | 只看该作者

Stock market crash spread to the stars Zhao Weikui

< p > Beijing time August 25 message, according to Hong Kong media reports, global stock markets domino falling,air max homme pas cher, yesterday (August 24) the Hang Seng Index closed fell over 1000 points, reproduction of the stock market crash in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Body for Ali pictures (1060) the second largest shareholder of the actress Zhao Wei and her husband huangyoulong. Last year spent 30.88 billion Hong Kong dollars (about 25.5 million yuan) into the city were 19.3 million shares, to April reduction to 16.74 million shares, but yesterday Ali pictures not gone against the tide of rising, closed down more than 10% by week five 1.87 fell to HK $1.65 $, husband and wife two net worth evaporate about 3.68 billion Hong Kong dollars (about 3.04 billion yuan).
Zhao Wei, Zhang Ziyi (data plan)
< p > and Zhang Ziyi and the mother of one of the investors in the stock market crash also could not escape unharmed. Two people holding Wanda Commercial Real Estate (3699) 18 million shares of stock,hogan outlet online, the stock yesterday (August 24) closing price on Friday fell by 17% compared to the, worth a day between evaporation 1.58 billion Hong Kong dollars. While the stock closing price before even more than two in December last year, holdings of shares to 18 million shares lower.
[introduction] Beijing time August 25 message,tn pas cher, according to Hong Kong media reports,chaussure tn pas cher, global stock markets domino to fall, yesterday (August 24) the Hang Seng Index closed fell over 1000 points,bottes ugg pas cher, reproduction of the stock market crash in Hong Kong and Mainland China. As Ali pictures (1060) second
Zhang Ziyi 158 million (about HK $135 million evaporated yuan)
< p > in the entertainment industry veteran, although the lucrative,hogan outlet, but competition and relatively stable work, let many stars there is a strong sense of crisis. In addition to the usual acting, commercials, addition to income from commercial activities,hogan outlet online, many stars also began to sea business,nike tn femme pas cher, to carry out sideline, or across the foot of the investment industry, through the capital market for their net worth value increment.
Related Articls:

The World

Actress Fa

Guangzhou

Hoi Taiwanese network in new network on April 26, according to British media reports, Britain's Prince William and Kate is about to usher in a wedding anniversary, but St James's Palace (William Katt residence) spokesman said, the couple will be low-key celebration of anniversary of the "paper", in the hope that in the media spotlight to spend part of the special day.
ecco sale[url=http://www.verheijwebdesign.nl]n
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
884#
发表于 2016-5-5 05:42:41 | 只看该作者

My blessing

... &middot; Qilv; teachers' day notice< p > Qilu teachers' day hope author: Suzhou Canglang (Hugh) from 14 September 10th Ning for education write spring, mid autumn Ougan the stillness of the night midnight,new balance outlet,Related topics:

Wait for y

Time: 2014-08-10 20:30 prose sources: the original prose author: Halfmoon Click: time finally read the Wang Xiaobo's "Silver Age", because the novel named for it, so on this novel, I was a bit to see careful a little bit, because Wang Xiaobo's article is not suitable for daytime reading -->,...
Mid Autumn Festival...
But more than a beautiful prose spring. Dark night school
but more than spring. The night Xuan Xuan night school yard, who vowed to Fox true feeling day. Peony drund,ray ban wayfarerb  pas cher, Begonia Yin Lu,golden goose outlet, the sad autumn microstrip
a group of seven orchid fragrance,hogan outlet...
mid autumn Haoyuedangkong Guangxi eight days,lunette ray ban pas cher,Related topics:

On the roa

Time: 2014-08-10 20:30 prose sources: the original prose author: Halfmoon Click: time finally read the Wang Xiaobo's "Silver Age", because the novel named for it, so on this novel, I was a bit to see careful a little bit, because Wang Xiaobo's article is not suitable for daytime reading -->, even the breeze into the water shuying. Go to the street where the rabbit? Left alone or who according to sleep.
seven led Ludian * (Xin Yun) / orchid fragrance heaven tears unbearable,nike tn pas cher, wisps of cold broken walls. Ludian a hard pull peoples... Hot,hogan outlet online, prose Fei Yanfu Xin Qiji in Yu Dafu poems in chronological order annotations summer lotus ang poetry describing winter beautiful verse to tears the first five "Tang three hundred poems of the second volume: seven words ancient peach blossom source Yu beauty, warm congratulations on the opening of the Fu Yuan Joan corolla" D-Will (this edition editor
,hogan outlet...These years a few yellow leaves
westerly SA,zapatillas nike air max,Related topics:

sexually]Real ti

Time: 2014-08-10 20:30 prose sources: the original prose author: Halfmoon Click: time finally read the Wang Xiaobo's "Silver Age", because the novel named for it, so on this novel, I was a bit to see careful a little bit, because Wang Xiaobo's article is not suitable for daytime reading -->, elegy. The letter Chennai South Pian,scarpe saucony outlet, frost.
Taiwanese Mid Autumn Festival has a custom, to give the elderly to send cake, so the moon cake is also called eye cake! It is said,air max 1 outlet, the old man ate the bread,hogan outlet, the eyes will
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
885#
发表于 2016-5-5 06:05:24 | 只看该作者

Wedding vows

Time: done 12:42 prose sources: the original prose author: Shangyu workshop nets Click: time flowers bright butterflies dancing is so romantic and / or red carpet stood my confidante / watch fireworks fly all over the sky blessing we / I love bloomed the smile / with you hand entanglements wrapped rains is the most beautiful poem / -->< p > "bright flowers butterflies is so romantic and / or red carpet stood my confidante / watch fireworks flying all over the sky blessing we / I love bloomed the smile / with you hand entanglements wrapped rains is the most beautiful poem / embracing the moment tears blurred eyes / I hope many etc. and how many years / let me promised wedding vows / I love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble / I'll never put you to accompany you in the side / afraid that love on the road have many rugged risk / accompany you to the remotest corners of the earth the remotest corners of the earth / I and your dependent concomitant love you until forever /..." < br / > < br / > Song Dongyang sang the "vows" Ann, this elegant and lively joyous ebullient notes,tn requin pas cher, it seems to the tune of the water gurgling, love this sweet and sincere feelings, make my passion surging, let me a myriad of thoughts. I have participated in many times the wedding of friends and relatives, is not strange to the modern wedding. Sometimes on the road to see the mighty wedding car,goyard pas cher, I feel very lively, sometimes in a restaurant encounter huge wedding, I feel very grand. And that there is a wedding ceremony of the male and female presenter, make both as a party,chaussure tn pas cher, like a report will,zapatillas nike air max,Related topics:

Silent loo

Time: 2014-08-10 20:30 prose sources: the original prose author: Halfmoon Click: time finally read the Wang Xiaobo's "Silver Age", because the novel named for it, so on this novel, I was a bit to see careful a little bit, because Wang Xiaobo's article is not suitable for daytime reading -->, I think exoticism. < br / > < br / > actually, everyone before marriage,sac goyard pas cher,Related topics:

This, as m

Time: 2014-08-10 20:30 prose sources: the original prose author: Halfmoon Click: time finally read the Wang Xiaobo's "Silver Age", because the novel named for it, so on this novel, I was a bit to see careful a little bit, because Wang Xiaobo's article is not suitable for daytime reading -->, accurate said is in love, for their wedding once full of fantasy. Flowers of the arch, the white wedding dress, green grass,hogan sito ufficiale, beautiful music,golden goose, under the atmosphere of foil as the groom will took the bride's hand when the presence of all the people swear to God: "regardless of sickness and death,saucony outlet online, he would accompany her side, take care of her for a lifetime." At this time there will be a lot of people were moved to tears. < br / > < br / > but in reality, I see the wedding most common, however, pure traditional Chinese, would put dozens of banquet tables,air max baratas, cigarette, wine, handing a sugar. Many wedding will see are strange face, full of smoke. It's hard to relate to an imaginary marriage and a romantic love. But the whole process of Chinese wedding touched me the most is the new three kowtow, when MC sings: "worship heaven and earth, worshiped diocese,Related topics:

To a city, waiting for a worl

Time: 2014-08-10 20:30 prose sources: the original prose author: Halfmoon Click: time finally read the Wang Xiaobo's "Silver Age", because the novel named for it, so on this novel, I was a bit to see careful a little bit, because Wang Xiaobo's article is not suitable for daytime reading -->, husband and wife to worship." In time, I will always be in the occasion of the three visit, I could not help but flow of tears I was moved.
"a baitiande," thank God is giving people the world the extraordinary love. "Two Al Gao",hogan outlet online, is to thank the parents. "Husband and wife worship,hogan outlet online," said a couple enenaiai to reach old age together. I think, this is the wedding vows,sac goyard pas cher, this is a commitment to the marriage! Since the commitment, we must love each other; since the commitment, we must love each other's love; since the commitment, we must do
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
886#
发表于 2016-5-5 06:21:36 | 只看该作者

Years of quiet good (two)

In fact,Related topics:

Time: 2014-08-10 20:30 prose sources: the original prose author: Halfmoon Click: time finally read the Wang Xiaobo's "Silver Age", because the novel named for it, so on this novel, I was a bit to see careful a little bit, because Wang Xiaobo's article is not suitable for daytime reading -->,air max femme pas cher,
< p > track and field high beam lights have been shut down,michael kors site officiel,Related topics:

I have spe

Time: 2014-08-10 20:30 prose sources: the original prose author: Halfmoon Click: time finally read the Wang Xiaobo's "Silver Age", because the novel named for it, so on this novel, I was a bit to see careful a little bit, because Wang Xiaobo's article is not suitable for daytime reading -->, the movement of the creature also gradually dispersed, still stay in this then is the sweet love each other dearly couple and like the night sky like me idler the. The neon lights outside the Wanda Plaza came flashing, there are welding work in elevated platform. Someone behind him in singing, Han version of the past with the wind ", song wanders in the open sky, accompanied by the sparse applause and the sound of a Tucao is so loud. No one to complain about the sound of a quiet night,Related topics:

The thorn

Time: 2014-08-10 20:30 prose sources: the original prose author: Halfmoon Click: time finally read the Wang Xiaobo's "Silver Age", because the novel named for it, so on this novel, I was a bit to see careful a little bit, because Wang Xiaobo's article is not suitable for daytime reading -->, all people are enjoying the quiet,hogan outlet online, from the noise of the day slowly freed,hogan outlet, but very quiet and very noisy between the not exactly is the self voice of the release. Since then, we need to care about and complain so much, this is our world,hogan scarpe, we have the freedom to play. And tomorrow it will all be like the song sung in the same, became the past, let the past with the wind, all the wind, all the wind, the heart with me".
has been very nostalgic. The back door of the underground garage built in high school? Is the reconstruction of the Front Gate whether there will be the appearance of the year? The old tree in front of the teaching building this year and down how many leaves? Clean the cleaning tools left behind whether students go to the playground run feeling the basketball vote from the ultra far three points? The retired teacher is at home watching events peeled pears? This has been dilapidated small ping pong table in the distance we will return in the little corner? Love is always a person to walk about. When the two exam ended, when the sun sank far low hill, when I was me, or that love story, love time, love a person quietly in my time.
chestnut forest of chestnut flowers have a half months, with the wind, drifting everywhere,ray ban pas cher, is a taste of love. A person walking in the campus path,golden goose soldes, and in twos and threes creature wrong shoulder and ear across most of the topic is the exam week brings all sorts of helplessness. Girls hair incense drifting away, suddenly look back has left a white figure in the eyes, gradually even back dies in the dim light shadows under the,goyard prix, like the sun rain come and go in a hurry, leaving waves refreshing and comfortable. This scene is just like back in high school, one of the two exams, midterm and final,hogan sito ufficiale, and every time, everywhere all is in a hurry.
Time: 2015-05-16         read: Source: Changan net short literary author< p > a sun rain in a sunset comes, for the May Day in a usual extremely hot day painting a perfect full stop, orange sunset in the evening breeze gently swaying in the days of the marginal. Everything is so right!
< p > approaching graduation season, old classmates have started to reply,hogan outlet online, in dynamic space often visible is them when and where home enterprises signed, plan to which waves of news recently, they said: "the University for four years,zapatillas nike air max, not crazy, there is no chance,air max 90 baratas outlet," they said, "when light after, we scattered, light of their contact, each other's journey began". They also say: "boy >
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
887#
发表于 2016-5-5 06:30:52 | 只看该作者

public art niche

Review: the new opera "can play down"
< p > a few days ago, Hangzhou Yue Opera in Yifu theatre continuously staged four comedy works,nike tn soldes, box office and atmosphere are quite good. In all fairness, the four play are not what a profound ideological content, some play even in art also highlights the lack of, but a common characteristic, that is, there is a strong entertainment. Hangzhou is the Shanghai flagship "comedy" brand, postures "entertainment show", to win the approval of the audience and the market, should arouse the thinking of the insiders.
public art niche
award is not a lifeline< p > why entertaining style of the original will gradually turn away from the entertainment,golden goose saldi, the young fans Miss Wang think mechanism of these awards should assume the main responsibility, Miss Wang think these "profound" new edition of the play in fact most of them are deliberately added to the subject of the deep and thick, is mainly to cater to the awards. "The market is not good, the company had to rely on money to get awards rehearsals." Luo huaizhen think winning and market are not contradictory, simultaneously the Yue Opera in Shanghai ten years ago, a row of the "Youth Drama" "Westgate" as an example, the youth fashion on the alternative comedy was ranked out not to be optimistic,golden goose outlet, but in one fell swoop in the seventh session of the China Drama Festival won the awards in 14 categories. And in fact, ten fine of the first national stage works of art project, Peking Opera, the prime minister liuluoguo "such" entertainment show ". At the same time Luo huaizhen also bluntly, even if the work of thought and profound and market place of contradictions,hogan sito ufficiale, so as to seek the ideological and abandon the market is "trifles". "The great masters of the past dynasties have emphasized the importance of marketing and business." Luo Huaizhen said, "Yue ten sisters are also beat out from the market." "More awards, no market, lost fans."
< p > opera was a very public art for the masses, these years became "minority",golden goose, not just because a variety of entertainment style the diversion of a large part of the population, the opera itself start end "shelf",nike tn pas cher, abandoning the opera with the original entertainment, and thus away from the audience and the market,nike tn pas cher, I am afraid it is the one important reasons. The famous opera composer Chen Jun in when it comes to Hangzhou for the play that hang the purpose is very clear, that is, get the audience recognition. Instead, now some of the creative staff keen to in the play fiddled with his "art" and "means", and thus narcissism, but ignored the feelings of the audience. A circle of insiders told reporters that now some orchestras and performers didn't even want to play some light comedy, such as "thought is not profound" repertoire, thought to have lost their identity. This well-known playwright Luo huaizhen also have the same feeling, he said that now some of the actors and the troupe, even some originally bound less young opera with the young actor "end frame up, the figure is not". Luo Huaizhen believes that the opera is essentially civilian art, popular art,golden goose outlet, popular art, has the very strong.
Related Articls:

70 after t

The popular music after 85 life Adele was born in single parent family

GaGa to close the distance with the audience, Hong Kong sing about 12000 seats, tickets are not expensive, the most expensive to 1580 yuan, the cheape

Liudong in a website in May on a seat led stunning the audience, she was dressed in dressed in a coloured yarn quality dress, Dixiong harnesses the right show hot body, upload pictures to the Internet, all of a sudden spike of many users. Netizens praised Baidu flotilla.
love moschino borse[url=http://www.dicod
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
888#
发表于 2016-5-5 08:21:10 | 只看该作者

Reading for the rise of China

For the rise of Chinese Reading< br / > "if you are a drop of water, you moisten the land; if you are a ray of sunshine, do you light up a dark,air jordan pas cher; if you are a grain of food, whether or not you are feeding the useful..." This is uncle Lei Feng's words, I always remember in my heart. In 51 before, during and after, I read a book called "the glorious flag", when I finished reading this book,goyard paris, heart many words want to said to the party, the Communist Party of China from birth to now, has gone through 90 years of glorious history. 90 years, the Communist Party of China experienced many ups and downs, and small Japan played many years of Anti Japanese War, the Communist Party of China always remember a word: &quot,hogan outlet online;we are the people of China to for the sake of our descendants." General NIE is called the "messenger of friendship is because he has a sincere love of the motherland, kind and generous. 90 years, the leadership of the Communist Party of China's construction of the new socialist China fundamentally changed the destiny of the Chinese nation, wrote a poem of shining through the ages; is the leadership of the Communist Party of China people to keep pace with the times, pioneering and innovative, changing the impoverished backwardness embarked on the road of reform and opening up, the comprehensive construction of a well-off society in an all-round way (figure,hogan outlet online. The Communist Party is China to promote scientific development, promote social harmony, let the earth to continue to create miracles, let the world marvel at the changes, let the bright five-star red flag will rise high. After reading the book, give me the deepest impression of the lesson is the 12 -- people's interests in a million. This text is some people but write this lesson is not the ordinary people, the limited life into the unlimited serve the people "apparently, hear this sentence words may guess the Lei Feng is. Lei Feng was a great communist fighter, the PLA China model of serving the people wholeheartedly, the life of Lei Feng has helped many people, but his life is short,hogan outlet online. Lei Feng don't beg repay him, no matter when and where, always remember the words: "I was a communist soldier, to serve the people." Lei Feng does good without leaving a name, as long as Lei Feng, his side is not difficult, as Lei Feng will help you to solve. Read after the brilliant flag ", I understand two reasons: 1. To have generous heart, not to respond to a trivial quarrel with others; 2. Everyone is indispensable two words ---- to persist. A few weeks ago, my mother bought me 3 final sprint 100 standard test, to buy back a few days before the exam,scarpe hogan outlet, know. After a few days not, after we finished our homework read extracurricular books or watching TV, examination paper first placed in the above, read a book, if you feel someone to,chaussure air jordan soldes, ahead of the extracurricular books,hogan sito ufficiale, homework pretend like, 51 holidays, mother of the my extracurricular books are locked up, and check my papers, I do little, let me continue to do two, I finish the examination paper for an hour and a half, then went on to watch TV. There was a time, in a semester, the school organized a variety of activities, drum and bugle corps, track and field team, chorus... At the beginning, Du teacher selected a dozen of our class to participate in the drum team, which also has me, at the beginning, I think this activity is fun.Related Articles:

I love gra

Childhood _111116

The nameless pink flowers in the lush pink flowers, thriving. The sun gently wrapped it, especially eye-catching. Slowly approached, carefully looked at the screen breathing, four thin wings like petals, such as silk, such as silk, like the butterfly's wings with the wind up and down, beautiful and so not true. Only this flower, a happy mood for a long time can not be calm.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
889#
发表于 2016-5-5 08:37:26 | 只看该作者

The 2009 annual list of original music countdown y

< p > previously, & quot; in 2009 China's original music charts in a general election & quot; will start held in Shenzhen, Jane Zhang, Alex Fong,nike tn pas cher, BY2 more in person at the scene to share their 2009 in the mentality of the pop music. Zhang said she attaches great importance to release a transcript of the music, because it is representative of the audience to their support and affirmation. In addition to the award, she said more attention will be placed on the stage of singing on the stage.
The 2009 annual list of original music countdown yuanxiaoye Pengcheng sing
< p > illustration: prior to Shenzhen "2009 China original music chart chooses the ceremony" will start on,tn homme pas cher, Jane Zhang,hogan outlet online, Alex Fong, BY2 in person at the scene, they shared the 2009 music journey.
2 28 days of this exciting time in close proximity! You as a champion of Chinese music, in the Spring Festival, don't forget to offer their favorite singers and songs to blessing, look forward to the arrival of the Chinese music industry important celebrations!
< p > the Austrian Network February 16 hearing held in China original music chart, has been nearly a decade,hogan olympia outlet, the annual ceremony stage review are star studded fully demonstrated his talent for music and fashion. Will on February 28, uncover transcripts, Review 2009 Chinese musical world most dazzling ray, the City fans solidarity, common to enter a period of 10 days of reciprocal state. This year,scarpe hogan outlet, music charts pay, year-end inventory will on a weekly list of achievements,scarpe hogan outlet, considering from the fans vote and professional judges review, selection of 2009 in the mainland and Hong Kong and Taiwan most popular female singer awards welcome and on February 28,air max 95 soldes, 2010 in Shenzhen with the singer fans and work together to witness the 2009 China's original music charts in a general election a big party. Then, from the music industry veteran to new singing star, from the idol star to the strength of the singer,goyard paris, will continue to co smelting furnace, on the same stage Review 2009 Chinese music original music most ictus.
Related Articls:

More than

China and

The face of rock and roll band friends to build th

Liudong in a website in May on a seat led stunning the audience, she was dressed in dressed in a coloured yarn quality dress, Dixiong harnesses the right show hot body, upload pictures to the Internet, all of a sudden spike of many users. Netizens praised Baidu flotilla.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
890#
发表于 2016-5-5 09:00:44 | 只看该作者
看过,的确不错。谢谢楼主

早晨养生粥做法大全       
facebook